Frequently Asked Questions
The below instructions will help you if you want to cancel your 662movement Membership or if you want to update your billing details for future payments.
You can easily cancel your membership or update your billing details in our payment system customer hub.
To get access to this hub, you have two ways:
1) You received via email an invoice from Maternal Instincts when you first purchased the 662movement Membership and you will also receive an invoice every time a payment is made for your membership each month. At the bottom of these invoices is a link you can click that says "click here to manage your billing details and view purchase history", by clicking this link it will take you directly to the customer hub page to update your billing details or cancel.
The other way is:
2) Simply click this link below this and you'll be taken to a page where you will:
- Be prompted to enter your purchase email address (*note you must enter the email address you used when you purchased).
- Our system will then email you with your access link
- You will then be able to access this area with a single click – no need to remember usernames and passwords
- You will be able to cancel your membership from within this hub by going to 'subscriptions' or if you don't want to cancel but update you billing details, you can do this here too.